Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Favourite HCP

I bought my Happy Call Pan (HCP) last year from Singapore. Used it once to bake sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes was cooked soften very fast but the sweet liquid of the potatoes stained my pan. I was so upset cause the stain cannot be removed. So I left my pan unused for few months.
Recently I was trying to cook sunny sides up for my hubby using my non stick pan but was not successful coz I do not know how to control the fire.
So I gave my HCP another try. Well, it's still the best coz I m able to cook prefect sunny sides up without over cooked yolks.
Sunny sides up using HCP

Prefect double sunny sides up for breakfast

The secret of HCP pan is to heat up the pan and cook using low fire. The best thing about using HCP for sunny sides up is, it is able to cook prefect sunny sides up without over cooked yolks. After cracking the eggs into the pan, just close the cover for 1 or 2 minutes and viola....perfectly cooked sunny sides up for breakfast is ready


No comments:

Post a Comment