Friday, April 8, 2016

Dinner tonight

I'll be preparing dinner tonight !
For a long time, i have not been cooking dinner for my family. Most of the time we have our dinner at my grandma's home. But recently children decided to pack dinner home from my grandma's home to have it at our home instead. Reasons? Reason No.1 they are too tired to go to my grandma's home even though it's just 10 minutes drive. Reason No. 2 they felt more comfortable and can enjoy dinner for a longer time at our own home cause they can proceed to do their homework when done with dinner while mommy clean the dishes. Hubby felt more relaxed too to have dinner at our own home.

Recently one of my friend prepared a nice dinner for her family which triggers my lazy bone. Instead of normal rice and dishes for dinner, she prepared something special beyond the traditional home cooked dinner.
Below are some of the ingredients for my family dinner tonight. Can you guess what we are having tonight?


You want to know how yummy this dinner is.......stay tune !

No comments:

Post a Comment