Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My new beautiful kitchenware

Last weekend we went to NU Sentral for the second time. Our first visit there was to check out the MPH warehouse sales during last year December school holiday. This second visit was for hubby to collect his running pack. Me and the children followed him to check out the place if there's anything new since our last visit. The mall is really huge but there's nothing much that interest us though.
While hubby is queuing to collect his running pack, I brought the children to window shopping. Look what I found at Parkson....

I fell in love with them when I first saw them and when I found out the price after discount was reasonable, I quickly grab four sets. The plates and bowls are sold separately. The plate cost about RM7++ and the bowl cost about RM5++. It was a really good buy moreover they are made in Japan.

 

After getting these, I went on to check out the other cooking wares and look what I found on good deal again... Roichen 26 inches frying pan ! I can't resist getting one since it's so cheap.



These are really good buy.... my happy day !


No comments:

Post a Comment