Friday, May 13, 2016

Breakfast 13/5/2016

My little boy is always looking forward to Thursday excitingly because there is a weekly night market here at my Taman. Everyday he is so busy with school work once home. But Thursday is the most energetic day albeit the workload. Reason for his motivation is food......
He always enjoy food especially food that are not really healthy but for kids, delicious foods are usually unhealthy.

So I went out earlier to the night market around 5:45pm to buy some of his favourite food before fetching him from tuition class.

He was so excited when he entered the car smelling asam laksa....hahahaha

Dinner was brought home from my mom's place so with all the night market snacks, there are so much rice left over.

As the weekend is approaching, I don't intend to keep the rice so I fried them for breakfast.

Simple fried rice with eggs and luncheon meat

This morning my daughter finished the bowl of rice. Normally she never finish the entire bowl. I bet today's fried rice must be really yummy :) Also for quite a long time I didn't prepare fried rice for their breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment