Friday, May 27, 2016

Busy Weekend - Bachelorette night

It was an extremely busy weekend last week since Friday. My hubby's niece is getting married.... It was also meant to be the family gathering cause some of my hubby's siblings are in Singapore and they only come back to KL for family celebrations.
My busy weekend begins on Friday picking up my 2nd sister in law's family of five at the KLIA. After picking them up, we went for breakfast and their favourite each time arriving to KL was to have the Fish head noodles at Taman Desa.
After breakfast, brought them home to settle down and freshen up. As my children would only be home around 5-6pm, they decided to stay home and rest while waiting for my children to be home.
In the evening, after my children were home, everyone get ready to my mother in law's home for dinner. Since my niece's wedding is on Saturday, they are having the hen's night, or also known as bachelorette night.

The night was filled with fun and laughter. Everyone was so happy to meet up and enjoyed every moment of the night. We took the opportunity to celebrate my eldest brother in law's birthday too.
He lives in Singapore and only comes back to KL once a year.

The family has about 30+ members....so it was really crowded....hahaha

We left for home around 11:00pm cause we need to be there again for the wedding reception early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment