Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Brunch 18/5/2016

I woke up around 9am this morning. First thing is to clean up the dishes left from kids' breakfast. Then tidy the kids bed. Then collect the dried clothes. Then around 10:00am+ felt hungry but there's no bread. Didn't feel like eating biscuits or cereals...was having an appetite for something salty....
So opened the fridge and saw the bottle of tom yum paste and the food that came into my mind was fried tom yum mee hoon....
It's just my simple easy peasy fried tom yum mee hoon with garlics, onions and eggs.

 My simple fried tom yum

Recipe below:

Ingredients:
1. Mee hoon
2. Garlics (I like it a lot)
3. Onions (one clove)
4. Tom Yum paste
5. One egg
Method:
1. Fry shredded garlics and onions till fragrant
2. Add in egg (do not stir too much, let it fry for awhile)
3. Add in tom yum paste and water
4. Fry till fragrant then add mee hoon
5. Stir well till mee hoon is well coated with the tom yum paste

No comments:

Post a Comment